- Who we are
- Our website
- Our collection and use of your personal information
- Cookies and similar technologies
- Your rights
- Keeping your personal information secure
- How to complain
- How to contact us
Who we are
This website is operated by GoWild Digital s.r.o. a company registered in Slovakia. Our company registration number is 54147387 and our registered office is at Karpatské námestie 7770/10A, 831 06 Bratislava, Slovakia. We provide web design, web development and managed website maintenance services.
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in Slovakia) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Throughout our website we may link to other websites owned and operated by certain trusted third parties to make additional products and services available to you. These other third party websites may also gather information about you in accordance with their own separate privacy policies. For privacy information relating to these other third party websites, please consult their privacy policies as appropriate.
Our collection and use of your personal information
We collect personal information about you when you access our website, contact us, send us feedback, purchase products or services via our website, post material to our website and compete customer surveys via our website.
We collect this personal information from you either directly, such as when you contact us or purchase products or services via our website or indirectly, such as your browsing activity while on our website (see ‘Cookies’ below).
The personal information we collect about you depends on the particular activities carried out through our website. This information includes:
- your name,
- address and contact details;
- we do not store card numbers or bank details as part of our payment system;
- your location, IP address, browser information & referrer;
- details of any feedback you give us by phone, email, post or via social media
- information about the services we provide to you;
- your website information and domain information;
- any pre-sales, billing and support communications;
- website login details.
We use this personal information to:
- provide goods and services to you;
- customise our website and its content to your particular preferences;
- assist in transfers and migrations between providers;
- notify you of any changes to our website or to our services that may affect you;
- provide and review customer support;
- improve our services;
- prevent fraud.
Our services are not available to those aged 17 or under. This website is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information relating to children.
Our legal basis for processing your personal information
When we use your personal information, we are required to have a legal basis for doing so. There are various different legal bases on which we may rely, depending on what personal information we process and why.
The legal bases we may rely on include:
- consent: where you have given us clear consent for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose
- contract: where our use of your personal information is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract
- legal obligation: where our use of your personal information is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations)
- legitimate interests: where our use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (unless there is a good reason to protect your personal information which overrides our legitimate interests)
Further information—the personal information we collect, when and how we use it
For further details on when we collect personal information, what we collect as well as how we use it, please read the following sections:
- When your browse our website or when you visit our website from a search engine, or paid advertisement: your referrer, browsing history, locations, search query. We collect this information to deliver, improve and update the services that we provide.The data is used to improve and optimise the services; diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors or required improvements; detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our services and systems; collect aggregate statistics about the use of the services; understand and analyse your use of the services.We rely on Legitimate Interest for processing the personal data as it is necessary to maintain a high quality service for you and protect against fraud and misuse.We may share this information with fraud prevention agencies in order to review orders for security.We will keep this information until you request full deletion of your account
- When you place an order: your IP address and order details. As an online company we are vulnerable to online fraud. We use this information in order to run your order data through various fraud checks which return a score. That score allows us to analyse your order and assess the likelihood of fraudulent activity.We rely on legitimate interests for processing this data to protect against fraudulent activity.We will keep this information until you request full deletion of your account.
- When you create a support request via ticket, live chat or email: We keep a log of all communication history, with timestamps and your location.We collect this data in order to:
-offer you high quality customer support and track trouble tickets;
-identify issues on your website;
-provide quality assurance on top of trouble tickets.
We rely on legitimate interest in order to process this data.We will keep this information until you request full deletion of your account
- When you request a migration: old and new host login credentials. We process this data in order to migrate data from your old provider to your new provider.We rely on pursuance of a contract in order to process this data.We will keep this information until you request full deletion of your account.
- When you ask us to work on your website: hosting login credentials, website login credentials, DNS management login credentials and other third-party login credentials required to fulfill your support needs.We process this data in order to assist you with website management and maintenance services. We rely on pursuance of a contract in order to process this data. We will keep this information until you request full deletion of your account.
Who we share your personal information with
We will never sell your personal information or data to a third party.
However, we may share your personal data with affiliated companies or with trusted third parties and service providers who we partner with in order to provide you with our services. These services include:
- processing card payments;
- providing sales, customer service and technical support;
- providing additional tools and software at your request;
- conducting contests or surveys;
- performing analysis of our Services and customers demographics;
- communicating with you, such as by way of email or survey delivery;
- customer relationship management;
- providing website maintenance & fixing services at your request.
We only share your personal data as necessary for any third party to provide the services as requested or as needed on our behalf. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions and are prohibited from utilising, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than as they have been specifically contracted for (or without your consent). We will not transfer your personal data outside of the EEA or to any organisation (or subordinate bodies) governed by public international law or which is set up under any agreement between two or more countries.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
We would like to send you information about our products and services and special offers, which may be of interest to you. Where we have your consent or it is in our legitimate interests to do so, we may do this by email. We will only ask whether you would like us to send you marketing messages when you tick the relevant boxes when you purchase our services. If you have previously agreed to being contacted in this way, you can unsubscribe at any time. It may take up to 7 days for this to take place. For more information on your rights in relation to marketing, see ‘Your rights’ below.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- contact us at https://gowild.digital
- let us have enough information to identify you (eg. your order number, email, order details),
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information to which your request relates.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
How to contact us